Sunday, February 06, 2011

My First Acrylics

On Monday I got to go to Hobby Lobby and pick up some supplies.. and I finally got a set of Acrylic Paints! They are a decent brand.. not too much with my 40% off coupon! :) I'm going to try them out this week.. and will post some pics of my painting attempts later! :P

There is a pic of a new fabric I got at the bottom!! Got it at Hancock Fabrics!


36 Colors!! But I can always mix some and make more colors than that too!! :D


Look how FREAKIN' CUTE these owls are!! ^.^ I love them.. absolutely.. a million percent! :D

4 comments:

The Peraltas said...

Oh hey, yesterday while browsing for a new background for me, I saw one that you would probably like.... It has owls! It just SCREAMS Cassandra!!!


Can't wait to see your paintings!!!

The Peraltas said...

We are missing a buttload of pictures for your project!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, it looks like you have a really great set to play around with. basics makes really good acrylics too ! They are all I use and I love them !

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create !

Michelle Walker said...

Ooo good luck with the painting adventure...frustrating and fun!!]
Mxo